Four qualifying rounds were planned for Saturday, and the last 5th qualifying round and main finals on Sunday, with a maximum of 3 sets of open brand tires. The weather was hot and humid on practise days reaching 36.5degC and almost 60degC on the medium-size, low traction track. Qualifying day was much gloomy with signs of drizzle but managed to complete all four rounds. Bowie Ginting from Indonesia topped Q1 ahead of P.Y.Tang and M.Izzah. Suwardi found himself topping Q2 after P.Y. retired from a broken ball bearings, with Bowie and M.Izzah making some mistakes. With P.Y. first race running on Muchmore-powered ARC R11, he managed to recover by taking Q3 and Q4, promoting him to the overnight TQ position.
Unfortunately, heavy rainfall hit the track on Sunday and the organizer called it a day when rain continued after 3pm. The final results were taken from the best 2 qualifying rounds with P.Y.Tang winning with 0 points, 2nd to Bowie with 2 points and 3rd to Suwardi with 4 points.
Top 10 Final Standings A-Main (Modified):
1. (TQ) P.Y.Tang - ARC R11 2018 - Muchmore Fleta Pro V2 - Muchmore ZX V2 - Muchmore Impact - Rush - 0 pts
2. Bowie Ginting - Yokomo - 2 pts
3. Suwardi Suliandy - Xray - 4pts
4. M.Izzah - Xray - 5 pts
5. Arya Seta - Yokomo - 6 pts
6. Ronny Suwarto - Xray - 9 pts
7. Teddy Syach - Tamiya - 12pts
8. Peter Anthoni - VBC - 14 pts
9. Ade Malang - Xray - 15 pts
10. Chandra Yosef - Awesomatix - 15 pts